- DiscWrite4 Software is tightly integrated with the robotic handling system to ensure unattended reliability and proper error handling.
- Fast load and unload time
- Formats Supported: CD: CD-Text, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, most other industry-standard CD formats
DVD: DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD+R Dual Layer; other formats to be added as they become standardized.
BD: BD R and BD-RW
- Robust burn engine that ensures quality burns using the latest high speed recorder
- Duplication functions:
- Disc Image creation from existing audio and data CD/DVD/BD discs
- Burns CDI and ISO image files
- Copies CDs, DVDs, and BDs from physical masters
- Supports Data premastering for CDs, DVDs, and Blu Ray
- Print only support
- Job queue support – ability to queue a number of duplication jobs, edit jobs in the queue, change priority, and delete jobs.
- Create your own job queue for simple duplication of disc sets
- Estimates time for completion
- Email notification support for completed job or error code information
- Ink level detection and thermal ribbon countdown support
- Supports CD Painter and Surething native print file formats
- Serialization and Merge field support with CD Painter
- Real-time status information for amount of free hard disc space and physical memory.
- Ability to verify media speed compatibility with the recorder.
All of our duplicators are made from quality material and electronics. You will get many years of service from these systems. For the ability to produce professional looking projects, give one of our duplicators a try.
Contact us today to see how we can help you!