• Shipping & C.O.D. fees & credit card charges are non refundable.
• All returns subject to a 20% restocking fee on non-defective items.
• Damaged or incomplete returns will be refused.
• NO credit or refund authorized after 15 days of receiving goods.
• Mediatechnics will advance replace any failed components within the first 30 days.
The warranty does not apply to malfunction caused by misuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
Mediatechnics is not responsible for consequential damages related to the use of this equipment.
Mediatechnics honors the warranty of component parts from various manufacturers.
These warranties will be handled at a Mediatechnics facility, by replacement or depot repair basis depending on manufacturers warranty conditions and/or availability of products.
All warranty repair work is performed at the Mediatechnics service facilities, typically within 10 business days (not including transit). Valid from the date the product is shipped from Mediatechnics.
Mediatechnics will pay for Ground Inbound and Outbound freight for the initial 30 Days only. Customer pays all freight charges after initial 30 days.This warranty is made in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied.
SECOND YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
Upon purchasing a second year extended warranty, Mediatechnics warrants, to the original purchaser only, all products for an additional 12 months according to the following conditions: The second year extended warranty must be purchased within 90 days of the original purchase date. Please contact Mediatechnics at 800-474-8996 ext 802 to purchase your extended warranty.
All warranty repair work is performed at the Mediatechnics service facilities, typically within 10 business days (not including transit). Valid from the date the product is shipped from Mediatechnics. This warranty covers all parts and labor, excluding printers and CD-R / DVD-R drives. Customer pays Inbound and Outbound freight.
The Second Year Extended Warranty does not include the following:
• CD-R and DVD-R drives Printers: inkjet and thermal Consumables such as ribbons and print heads on thermal printers and cartridges and print heads on inkjet printers.
• Unauthorized repair work performed at the customer's location.
• Loaner systems.
• Inbound/outbound shipping charges and/or freight costs.
• Equipment or parts that have been tampered with, misused, neglected, or modified in any way without the written consent of Mediatechnics.
• Equipment or parts that have been damaged due to shipping, accidents, misuse, or neglect.
• Any incidental or consequential damages incurred following the sale of any product.
• Repair work performed during the warranty period does not prolong the extended warranty period past the original period.
Mediatechnics must receive written notice of any claimed performance failure or system defect within five business days of such failure or defect. For service on your product, please contact Mediatechnics Technical Support at 800-474-8996 EX: 803.
Disclaimer: Mediatechnics shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data or for any damages or sums paid by the purchaser to third parties, even if Mediatechnics has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claim is based on principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort breach of any statutory duty, principles or indemnity of contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise.