I. Setup IEEE 1394 Firewire / USB 2.0 device(s)
For first time use
1. Turn your duplicator off if it is running.
2. Turn your computer off if it is running.
3. Set the IEEE 1394 Firewire/USB2.0 switch to “ON” at the back of your duplicator.
4. Using the standard IEEE 1394 Firewire/USB 2.0 cable to connect your computer and your duplicator.
5. Turn on your duplicator.
6. Turn on your computer.
7. After that, your computer will recognize a number of external devices depending on the machine you bought.
WARNING: You need to reboot your duplicator every time when you want to turn on/off the USB 2.0/Firewire Device(s).
This menu will guide you to make CD/DVD copies. Before you enter this menu to copy, please make sure you have selected the correct Master Reading Source. For more information, please refer to “Tutorial Guide I – Make Disc-to-Disc Copies”
This menu will guide you to make simulation of copying process. During this simulation process, all write once recordable discs such as (DVD-R, CD-R) will be reusable. The purpose of performing such simulation is to ensure error free duplication.
WARNING: Due to the physical limitation of DVD+R recordable format, you can not perform this procedure if your recordable discs are DVD+R. If you do so, you will encounter failure messages.
WARNING: If you are using CD/DVD ReWritable discs as your blanks media during the simulation, all of the content inside those discs will be ereased permanently.